Monday 10 September 2012

Ashcombe park cafe

My watercolour efforts have been rather non eventful lately due to having to earn money and do some proper work LOL, been busy animating a commercial and will remain busy for a few more weeks yet, but today i just threw caution to wind and took a few hours off! why not? surely thats the point of being your own boss eh? So Patch and i had a pleasant walk up to Ashcombe park and i sat down to do this little sketch. Forgot to pack a pencil so had to just dive straight in....my previous attempts to do this have all failed miserably but with a bit of patience and some cool jazz tunes soothing me from my iphone i am quite pleased with this one, especially as i only took my little mini field watercolor kit. Not happy with the red banner....note to myself...put a decent red in that kit!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Scott, I think that's your best watercolour yet!! I love the straight on approach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, i really enjoyed doing it as well.

    ReplyDelete